THE GAZETTE OF INDIA : EXTRAORDINARY [PART II—SEC. 3(ii)]
MINISTRY OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT
New Delhi, the 12th May, 2016
S.O. 1757(E).—In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (2) of section 10 of the Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013 (No. 30 of 2013), the Central Government, hereby, notifies that the area of irrigated multicropped land to be acquired for all projects in aggregate during five years in a district shall not exceed one per cent. of the total irrigated multi-cropped land determined for the relevant block of 5 years:
Provided that the area of total multi-crop irrigated land determined for the block 2014-19 shall be that as on 01st January, 2014 and for subsequent blocks as on the first day of the block (e.g. for 2019-24, it shall be the area as on 01 January, 2019 and so on).
Provided further that the area of multi-crop irrigated land acquired in a particular calendar year shall not exceed 30% of the limit fixed for the five-year block.
[F. No. 13011/04/2015-LRD]
HUKUM SINGH MEENA, Jt. Secy.
- Govt notify Land limit for purchase by Private negotiation under land Acquisition Act
- Govt notify rules for Fair compensation in Land Acquisition
- Draft Rules on Land Acquisition Act
- Market value of vacant land to be taken over by Govt can not exceed compensation amount ; Supreme Court
- ACQUISITION AND TRANSFER OF PROPERTY IN INDIA BY NRI
- Compensation Deposited in the government treasury not equivalent to paid to landowners : Supreme court
- Mere issuance of a notice under Section 35(3) of the Indian Forest Act, 1927 is not sufficient for any land being declared a “private forest” : Supreme Court