Section 192 of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016
Meetings of Board.
192. (1) The Board shall meet at such times and places, and observe such rules of procedure in regard to the transaction of business at its meetings (including quorum at such meetings) as may be determined by regulations.
(2) The Chairperson, or if, for any reason, the Chairperson is unable to attend any meeting of the Board, any other member chosen by the members present at the meeting shall preside at the meeting.
(3) All questions which come up before any meeting of the Board shall be decided by a majority votes of the members present and voting, and, in the event of an equality of votes, the Chairperson, or in his absence, the person presiding, shall have a second or casting vote.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 Notified by Govt
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 Analysis
- How creditor can recover money using Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 passed by Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy code 2016 Passed by Lok Sabha
- Major Recommendations of the Bankruptcy Law Reforms Committee
- Govt invites comments on Bankruptcy Law Reform report