Section 193 of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016
Member not to participate in meetings in certain cases.
193. Any member, who is a director of a company and who as such director has any direct or indirect pecuniary interest in any matter coming up for consideration at a meeting of the Board, shall, as soon as possible after relevant circumstances have come to his knowledge, disclose the nature of his interest at such meeting and such disclosure shall be recorded in the proceedings of the Board, and the member shall not take any part in any deliberation or decision of the Board with respect to that matter.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 Notified by Govt
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 Analysis
- How creditor can recover money using Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 passed by Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy code 2016 Passed by Lok Sabha
- Major Recommendations of the Bankruptcy Law Reforms Committee
- Govt invites comments on Bankruptcy Law Reform report