F. No. B-1/19/2016 -TRU
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
(Tax Research Unit)
Dated- May 31, 2016
Principal Chief Commissioners of Customs and Central Excise (All)
Principal Chief Commissioners of Central Excise & Service Tax (All)
Principal Director Generals of Goods and Service Tax/System/CEI
Director General of Audit/Tax Payer Services
Principal Commissioners/ Commissioners of Customs and Central Excise(All)
Principal Commissioners/Commissioners of Central Excise and Service Tax (All)
Principal Commissioners/Commissioners of Service Tax(All)
Principal Commissioners/Commissioners LTU/Central Excise/Service Tax (Audit)
Subject: – Enactment of Finance Bill, 2016 – reg.
The Finance Bill, 2016 received the assent of the President on 14.5.2016. Consequently, Finance Act (28 of 2016), 2016 has been published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary, Part II, Section 1. The same may be accessed at www.egazette.nic.in.
2. Certain amendments made in the Union Budget 2016-17 have come into force from the date when the Finance Bill, 2016 received the assent of the President of India. As a result, these amendments have come into effect from 14.5.2016. Some of these include notification Nos. 13/2016 – ST, 14/2016 – ST and certain entries in notification Nos. 9/2016 – ST and 10/2016- ST, all dated 1.3.2016.
3. The above may be taken note of. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Technical Officer (TRU)
- Finance Act 2016 Notified by Indian Govt
- Krishi Kalyan Cess Notifications
- Krishi Kalyan Cess applicable on service under Reverse Charge Also
- Equalisation levy Rules 2016 notified by CBDT
- services provided by Govt or local authority to business entity
- KRISHI KALYAN CESS w.e.f 01.06.2016