Draft Agreement for Sale under the Real Estate Act 2016
No. O-17034/18/2009-H (Vol. X) / FTS No. 16083
Government of India
Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation
Room No. 220, C Wing,
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011
Dated August 02, 2016
Subject: Draft Agreement for Sale under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 – Seeking Comments – regarding.
The Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation has piloted the Real Estate (Development & Regulation) Act, 2016. Specified Sections of the Act have come into effect from 01st May, 2016. Section 13(2) of the Real Estate Act, 2016 read with Section 84(2)(h) envisages the preparation of an ‘Agreement for Sale’ vide Rules by the ‘appropriate Government’. Ministry of Housng & Urban Poverty Alleviation being the appropriate Government for Union Territories without Legislature (Chandigarh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Lakshadweep), has prepared the draft Rules for ‘Agreement for Sale’ under the Real Estate (Regulation and Deve opment) Act, 2016.
2. The draft Rules for Agreement for Sale are uploaded on the Ministry’s website and public comments are sought on the same by maximum 17th August, 2016.
3. The comments may either be sent vide email on firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to: Shri Sailesh Jogiani, Under Secretary (Housing), Ministry of HUPA, Room No. 220-C, 2nd Floor, Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi – 110 011, Tel: 2306 2252.
Under Secretary (Housing)
Tel: 2306 2252
Download Draft Agreement for Sale and draft Rules for Agreement for Sale
- Penalties under Real Estate Act 2016
- Real Estate Act 2016 Notified by Govt
- Glimpse of Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016
- Allottee Right under Real Estate Act 2016
- 9 Salient features of Real Estate Regulation Bill 2015
- Real Estate Act comes into force w.e.f 01.05.2016
- Real Estate Act : some provisions notified w.e.f 01.5.16
- Lok Sabha clears Real Estate Bill
- Real Estate Bill passed near unanimously by Rajya Sabha
- Higher Property Tax Rates to check speculation in real estate :Economic Survey