THE GAZETTE OF INDIA : EXTRAORDINARY [PART II—SEC. 3(ii)]
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department Of Revenue)
New Delhi, the 20th July, 2016
S.O. 2476(E).— In exercise of the powers conferred by section 187 of the Finance Act, 2016 (28 of 2016), the Central Government hereby amends the notification of the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue), notification number S.O.1830(E) dated the 19th May, 2016, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part-II, Section-3, Subsection (ii) dated the 19th May, 2016.
2. In the said notification, for clause (ii), the following clause shall be substituted, namely:-
“(ii) the date on or before which the tax and surcharge is payable under section 184, and the penalty is payable under section 185 in respect of undisclosed income shall be as follows, namely:-
(a) the 30th day of November, 2016, for an amount not less than twenty-five per cent. of such tax, surcharge and penalty;
(b) the 31st day of March, 2017, for an amount not less than fifty per cent. of such tax, surcharge and penalty as reduced by the amount paid under clause (a);
(c) the 30th day of September, 2017, for the whole amount payable under section 184 and 185 as reduced by the amounts paid under clause (a) and (b);”.
[Notification No.59/2016/ F.No.142/8/2016-TPL]
Dr. T.S. MAPWAL, Under Secy.
Note:- The principal notification was published vide notification number S.O. 1830(E), dated the 19th May, 2016.
- THE INCOME DECLARATION SCHEME 2016
- FAQ’s on Income Declaration Scheme 2016 ( Ist FAQ by CBDT)
- Income Declaration Scheme 2016 Clarification by CBDT via FAQ (2nd FAQ by CBDT)
- Income Declaration Scheme 2016 ( 3rd FAQ by CBDT )
- 4th FAQ on Income Declaration Scheme 2016 by CBDT (4th FAQ by CBDT)
- Form for Declaration under Income Declaration Scheme 2016
- Govt notified Secrecy to be maintained under Income Declaration Scheme 2016
- Income Declaration Scheme – Govt revises Time Schedule for Payments
- Jurisdiction for making declaration under Income Declaration Scheme 2016
- Income Declaration Scheme Rules 2016
- Income Declaration Scheme 2016 Explanatory notes
- Income Declaration 2016 , Declaration & Tax Payment Date Notified
- Income Declaration Scheme 2016 to open from 1st June 2016
- CBDT asks issues from public on Income Declaration Scheme 2016 & Direct Tax Dispute Resolution Scheme 2016
- THE DIRECT TAX DISPUTE RESOLUTION SCHEME 2016
- Govt proposed scheme to declare undisclosed income by paying 45% tax