THE GAZETTE OF INDIA : EXTRAORDINARY [PART III—SEC. 4]
INSURANCE REGULATORY AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY OF INDIA
Hyderabad, the 13th April, 2016
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Assets, Liabilities, and Solvency Margin of Life Insurance Business) Regulations, 2016
F. No. IRDAI/Reg/9/121/2016.—In exercise of the powers conferred by clauses (y), (z), (za) and (zab) of sub-section (2) of section 114A read with Sections 64V and 64VA of the Insurance Act, 1938, (4 of 1938) and section 26 of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1999 (41 of 1999), the Authority, in consultation with the Insurance Advisory Committee, hereby makes the following regulations, namely:
1. Short title and commencement:
(1) These regulations may be called the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Assets, Liabilities, and Solvency Margin of Life Insurance Business) Regulations, 2016.
(2) These Regulations shall come into effect from 1st April 2016 and shall apply to all Insurers carrying on Life Insurance Business.
- IRDA Appointment of Insurance Agents Regulations 2016
- IRDA Actuarial Report and Abstract for Life Insurance Business Regulations
- Assets, Liabilities, and Solvency Margin of General Insurance Business Regulations, 2016
- Tolerance up to 5% in the gross vehicle weight :IRDA Advice to motor insurers
- Road Map for Risk Based Solvency Approach in Insurance Sector :IRDAI committee report