THE GAZETTE OF INDIA : EXTRAORDINARY [PART III —SEC. 4]
INSURANCE REGUALTORY AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY OF INDIA
Hyderabad, the 27th April, 2016
Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Expenses of Management of Insurers transacting General or Health Insurance business) Regulations, 2016
F.No. IRDAI/Reg./12/124/2016.—In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (je) of sub-section (2) of Section 114A read with Section 40B and 40C of the Insurance Act, 1938 (4 of 1938), the Authority, in consultation with the Insurance Advisory Committee, hereby makes the following regulations, namely
Short title and Commencement
1. (1) These regulations may be called the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (Expenses of Management of Insurers transacting General or Health Insurance Business) Regulations, 2016.
(2) They shall come into force from the date of their publication in the official Gazette.
(3) The Regulations shall be applicable to Insurers transacting General Insurance or Health Insurance business.
- IRDA Assets, Liabilities, and Solvency Margin of Life Insurance Business Regulations 2016
- IRDA Appointment of Insurance Agents Regulations 2016
- IRDA Actuarial Report and Abstract for Life Insurance Business Regulations
- Assets, Liabilities, and Solvency Margin of General Insurance Business Regulations, 2016
- Tolerance up to 5% in the gross vehicle weight :IRDA Advice to motor insurers
- Road Map for Risk Based Solvency Approach in Insurance Sector :IRDAI committee report